Cosmetic Dental Surgery Techniques for Enhanced Smiles
Cosmetic dentistry is achieving great heights with its developing modern dental techniques. It is unique in its own way as it fulfills your desire for a perfect and attractive smile with an enhanced appearance. There are various treatment options that are offered under this effective dentistry type. It renders efficient solutions to treat stained or yellow teeth, misaligned teeth, crooked smiles, worn out or chipped teeth and much more. Several dental clinics in London including its surrounding areas provide cosmetic dental treatments to the desiring patients. Keep reading to know about the types of cosmetic dental plans and their involved process.
Different types of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments:
In the field of cosmetic dentistry, you will find various effective solutions to enhance your smile. Some of the common approaches of cosmetic dental surgery include:
- Inlays and Onlays – These are otherwise termed as indirect fillings, and are made up of composite or porcelain substances. An effective and long lasting cosmetic treatment that treats decayed tooth and other structural damages. In contrary with normal fillings, inlays and onlays are developed at a dental laboratory and bonded with adhesives on the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – It is the most common procedure for improving your smile. With teeth whitening treatment, you can correct stained, discoloured and dark teeth effectively. The process involves bleaching the discoloured teeth using whitening gels in-chair or with home kits. It gives you a brighter and healthier smile approximately within an hour.
- Composite Bonding – In this process, an oral composite substance looking similar to dentin and enamel is applied into the cavity or tooth surface. It is then rendered proper shape and the substance is hardened under high-intensity light. It corrects dental problems like chipped, broken, discoloured, or decayed teeth providing you attractive and beautiful appearance.
- Dental Implants – It is an effective technique of tooth root replacement artificially. With dental implants treatment, you can regain your lost tooth with help of the artificial implant placed on the root position as a support for the new tooth. It not just enhances your smile but also helps improve your appearance.
- Smile Makeover – It is a process of offering complete change to your smile, thus, improving your overall appearance. It is an aesthetic approach that involves use of multiple cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening for the desired results.
- Dental Veneers – These are porcelain or composite laminates, bonded with adhesives on the tooth surface. The purpose behind this attempt is repairing and correcting cracks and chips on your tooth with a motive to improve your smile and personality. It may also be a suitable recommendation in case you are having gaps between your teeth. Besides this, a failed teeth whitening can also demand for dental veneers to get the desired outcome.
A keen knowledge about cosmetic dentistry plans and methodologies can help you decide wisely about a suitable aesthetic solution. It is recommended to consult with a good cosmetic dentist in Wimbledon in order to avail an appropriate treatment for your valuable assets.